The GDMF 5K Road Race is one of our key fundraising events. We need YOU to help us continue our mission to provide scholarship funding to Special Operation soldiers and their families.*
We are deeply saddened that we cannot hold this event in person but we are working hard to ensure that
you receive that same patriotic, do good community feeling that our race day brings to the town of Winchester. PLUS we will be able to share it far and wide across the USA and abroad!
We have partnered with Charge Running via an app to provide an awesome virtual experience and
connect with all of our participants LIVE on race day.
Cannot run live? Sign up and run with us "on demand" and you can listen to the race day
experience anytime and anywhere!
The gun goes off at 12pm on Sunday, September 20th complete with:
- Opening Ceremony: Glen's sister and GDMF President, Kate Doherty Quigley
- LIVE start with Charge Running Coach who will MC throughout the race
- LIVE tracking and LEADERBOARD of your time and distance
- Playlist of Glen's favorite songs
- Race Chat Room where you can upload your "sweaty selfies", share words of
inspiration and interact with the GDMF community
- COOL FACT: Charge Running was co-founded by a Special Ops
We are encouraging everyone to join a team. Prizes for the largest team & the team with the most
representation from different states.
July Birthday Rate: $25 for adults, $20 for kids under 12
Glen would have turned 50 on July 10th!
$35 for adults starting August 1st until race week. $20 for kids under 12
Ruck Division: No weight divisions - you can choose your load!
LOCATION + START TIME:
ANYWHERE USA or Abroad
Details on our sponsorship levels are in the attachment below. NEW opportunities for LIVE shout outs during our virtual race!
Questions? Please contact us at: